We want to reassure all our customers that we are treating the COVID-19
situation very seriously!
We certainly understand how this impacts our daily lives, both at home and at work.
First and foremost, we want to remind everyone that although this is a concerning time, we believe we
should not overreact with fear and panic. It is always best to face situations with as much knowledge as
possible and put that knowledge into action.
We at Hufford’s Pest Control are committed to protecting our customers as well as our employees.
So effective immediately we will take the following extra measures:
• Although we as Texans love our customers and love to greet with a firm handshake, in order to minimize exposure we will greet you at your door or place of business with a smile at the recommended “social distance” of six feet.
• Our technicians will have protective masks and gloves to wear at every job to reduce any possibility of exposure to both customer and technician.
• Our technicians will use hand sanitizers between every job.
* We will maintain and disinfect our office, shop, trucks, and equipment to the highest standards.
• The CDC believes the Corona Virus is transmitted mainly from person-to-person, therefore we will not allow any technician who might not be feeling well to come to your home.
• We will use online transactions when possible.
• If you are not comfortable having our technicians come into your home at this time, we can service the outside of your home only when your quarterly service comes due and return to your regular full service when the Corona Virus is no longer a threat to any of us.
This is a trying time but a time we could use to find the best in all of us. We can look out for each other, take the time to rest, catch up on things we have been wanting to do. It can be a time of refreshing if we don’t allow it to become a time of fear. Pray for each other. Take a walk. Take a deep breath. It won’t last forever.
If there is anything we can do for any of you, please let us know!